http://picasaweb.google.com/taiyuxin/BktTinggi
It was indeed a nice trip. Actually there isn't much to say about. It was nice. Just nice.
We gathered at school early in the morning, 4a.m. I slept for 4 hours before that, but I was completely fresh. Haha, I never get tired during a trip. We joked most of our journey to Bukit Tinggi.
If you're looking for adventures, Bkt Tinggi isn't the place. It's somewhere to relax. It's peaceful. Small, and with little visitors, so much unlike Genting. The French Village was a little disappointing actually. I have to go to the real France to fulfil my desire I guess!
The Japanese Village wasn't something special, too, but it was so... green. It was a kind of woods, with pathways ready. I'd love to walk slowly... slowly breathing in the fresh air would had been so relaxing, only if we didn't rush. I'm sure it's a great place to go with my dad. He's a nature lover. I think I've got this bit from him. I don't enjoy having my hands full with disgusting mud, but I'd love to... take some time to see how beautiful is the nature, and to admire the freshness and peace. Really, I prefer this than shopping or screaming on a roller coaster...
No comments:
Post a Comment