Today I saw this seemingly cliche and boring photo on facebook, and I feel like as if all the sentences were talking to me.
Anyone who knows me would know that:
1. I can't forget the past unless I get amnesia, and my emotions are tightly tied to the residual effects of the past, and I dont' stop feeling uneasy unless I somehow "solve" the issues from the past. P/s BUT, remembering doesn't mean holding a grudge.
2. I don't care a single bit what strangers or acquintances think of me, but I care a whole too lot about what my friends think of me.
3. I wanna solve things FAST, instantaneously if possible.
4. No comment -.-
5. I always usually sometimes care too much about excellence in lots of areas (especially studies...), and get really upset when negative thoughts set in and I think I'm not "of the same level" with people around...
6. I think i think i think think think
7. I DO smile, ok? I just don't like putting up a show when I'm really feeling plainly awful. (Not saying it's a good habit though...)
Though I still feel like some points are demanding too much of me right now ><, there's no harm posting it somewhere, who knows, I might see it again when I need it the most, again... but i hope not =p

No comments:
Post a Comment