The first doesn't apply anymore. Being in an European country, CNY is just another day. Most of us (the 2nd years) are lucky that we coincidentally have holiday during CNY if we happen to have done our only exam in winter semester. Next year this time (if by God's grace I'll be in 3rd year)? I'm probably stressing out for exams... and we're gonna have 3!
Foods. Arrrrrrrr.... I miss the foods! The cookies and nuts! Maybe except pineapple cookies, I never really liked them. But I'm definitely missing the cashew nuts, pistachio (favourite~), and the peanut- and almond-flavoured cookies! Oh ya, and Shandy.... Just a note, they do have the nuts here, just that I think they're kinda expensive, hehe, and it's different eating it at home and here! =p
*drooling* maybe I should just go get them from Tesco...
INSTEAD, what was I doing this CNY?
Apartment-hunting. I sacrificed this chance to go back for CNY because of this. *Threatening* This has better turn out well!! Spent 1 week plus sending email and email, answering calls like a businesswoman. Finally found a satisfactory one but nothing is confirmed yet. Can't wait to settle it.
Lazying/tidying and cleaning/cooking/sleeping/playing games/watching series and movies/facebook-ing.
Read novels. I can't believe the last time I read a novel was....... can't remember already. It used to be one of my hobbies! Anyway, both "Diary of a Young Girl" and "The Shack" were good readings. Now I'm feeling a little bit bored because I have no other fictions to read. Maybe it's time to start with non-fiction.
Had nice dinner and played games at friends' house. Once.
We had a dinner at an officer's house on "CNY eve". Foods were good, and we had a great time watching an old Cantonese movie from 80s about chinese vampires (those jumping around). It was silly, but hilarious anyway, so who cares about its silliness, XD. And he gave us an angpaos!
lau-sang, there were many more dishes!
According to plan, the rest of the holidays would be spent on a hill for skiing course and settling issues about apartment. Hoping everything goes well!



No comments:
Post a Comment