However I admit that I have a tendency of getting bored with its template. The idea of changing it again (I've lost count of how many times I've changed) has been there for quite some time, but everytime I browsed through the many sites offering free templates, I couldn't find one I liked very much. Am I too picky?
One of those that caught my attention:
... but I know only too well my writing is anything but "professional". =p My posts would seem awkwardly out of place on this kind of layout, wouldn't they?
Besides, many of the templates are nice, but few would match my "sub-title" of this blog, which I don't intend to change yet: per aspera ad astra . If you're wondering what this means, it's a Latin verse meaning "through obstacles to the stars" - pretty much what I want to talk about! My ups and downs along this journey, may it be journey of growth, of faith, or medical studies and many more. Because of this, one of my previous template is still one of my favourites till this day:
There's a star across the sky. Astra.
Conclusion is, I'm not changing the layout now =p. This one suits my writing, don't you think so? =)



No comments:
Post a Comment