And this really doesn't sound too convincing coming out from a person who's far from being known as a person who's funny - me.
Funny people are really gifted. I think. It drains a lot of energy when you're a boring person trying to be humorous you know.
Most of the people prefer to have humorous friends around. It's a bit disappointing whenever I come to think that I'm just not one of those friends. I'm not saying I wish to be able to make whole lot of people laugh with tears. I'm only wishing that I can give that dose of laughters to a few close friends. But even when I said I wished for this I knew clearly that this was just not the right thing to wish for. Everyone is different. Like it or not, I can keep trying but I can't change the fact that I don't have this gift.
Sometimes I see a friend who needs laughters, so I try to produce some, but there's no effect at all. This is a little bit discouraging, honestly.
But what can I do except venting on my blog and annoying my readers? Haha... so... ya... I've finished venting.
Friends, please bear with the boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment