Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally

Finally, the devastating trial came to an end. Bio and Physics didn't go really well. The pass year questions that came out in the trial were exactly the ones I didn't do. And, believe it or not, it was the ONLY paper I didn't do. Well, I guess I can only make myself feel better by saying that pass year questions aren't going to come out exactly in A2...
Physics went okay until I forgot a SIMPLE equation and then the whole question went wrong... Anyway, it's just a trial...

Finally, what I've been waiting for so long is around the corner... ENRANCE EXAM. An exam of a life time. The turning point. The reason. Despite feeling stressed due to entrance and A2, I actually feel more motivated than ever to do well. I can finally see my goal ahead clearly. I'm not saying that I WILL do well, because a success depends on many things - hardwork, will power, luck... and fate. But I'm definitely trying my best to make my dream comes true. I really hope that this time it'll be a happy ending (actually, a beginning!) for everyone.

I know I'm not going to smile (genuinely) and say 'nah, never mind, it's ok' if I fail my entrance of Prague and stuck in the middle of air not knowing my destiny, but... OF COURSE, I'll feel happy for my friends who make it, even though it means we can't be classmates anymore, but this won't stop me feeling bad for myself... Anyway, I can't promise myself a success, but I'll promise that I'll do whatever I can to give myself a better chance.

At least I'm trying. I'm not letting the priceless chance slip away. Never.

So, let's work hard, and let the future unfolds itself. (and have our fingers crossed at the same time)


No comments: