Photo taken after the reunion dinner ^^
We were all wearing red shirts! Done on purpose =p
The photo itself speaks louder than words. We had a great time having the reunion dinner. It's been quite some years since we first started to have the reunion dinner in restaurants. Some might think it's less meaningful to have the dinner in restaurants, but I think wherever the whole ( or almost whole) family are together, it's the best reunion one could ask for.I kind of hoped that the relatives who were overseas could be here, but I guess life's like that. You cannot always ask for perfection. I hope Qin and Man are having a special experience celebrating CNY in Hong Kong and England respectively! In fact, if everything goes well enough, my next CNY could be in another country as well.
The 'reunion lunch' at my paternal grandparents' house was great also. Compared to the dinner, the lunch was a bit more traditional. Everything was simple, but the food cooked by grandmother was as mouth-watering as ever.
More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/taiyuxin/CNY2009
More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/taiyuxin/CNY2009
No comments:
Post a Comment