That was the night when everyone looked amazingly gorgeous.
The theme for the night was 'Traditional'. Without much thinking I decided on Cheong Sam. What could be the best choice, if not the traditional suit of my own culture, haha... besides that, I've never worn one before and I was curious to try. The next problem would be to find one that was suitale for me. As far as I know it's got to be fitting for the cheong sam to look nice, and it was never easy to find one of my size. But I was lucky, I actually found one in Melaka. It wasn't glamorous, but I felt quite comfortable with it.
Frankly I was kind of worried about my hair and stuffs...Never practised much at dressing up. Luckily I had 2 very helpful seniors (whom I didn't know) to help me set my hair and make up at last minute, thanks to my roommate. By the way, thanks to my housemate Reena also, haha...who helped me with making up as well. Hm... haiz... I wonder what would have become to me without these helpful people...
The graduation was held at Pan Pacific Hotel in KLIA on 12th June. It was a bit unexpected for me that it was a 5-star hotel which the college rent for the occasion. The place looked nice and I think we all did have a great night there, posing for photos to remember the occasion that marked the end of life as A Levels students in KTT.
1 comment:
wah... cant believe that was u... hahha... congrates!
Post a Comment