Anyway, let's not talk about this sentimental topic now, haha, I'm here to report what I've been doing in KTT, besides studying.
Hm... we went to Seremban to watch a movie called "The Day The Earth Stood Still". The movie wasn't very nice, but for me, what was important was a trip out of KTT, haha, and according to them, "merapatkan hubungan" among friends. The shopping centres were decorated for Christmas. Even though it wasn't as nice as those in KL, but it was already a treat to feel some festive atmosphere. After the movie, we went to play bowling! That was the second time I played but my skills didn't improve at all...
Oh yeah, and there was another event which I forgot to write here -- Adeline's birthday. My housemates Reena and Maddy, and Mimi blindfolded her (while I sat in the car looking, hehe), then we sent her to Secret Recipe, where we met the guys and celebrated her birthday as a surprise. I was terribly full from the cake and the spaghetti after that >.<. I enjoyed it even though it wasn't my birthday, haha, and I'm glad I could be part of my roommate's birthday celebration.
(top, from left) Hong Yih, Ming Li, Ken Joo, Maddy, me and Adeline
(bottom, from left) Krishan, Vincent, Ian, Mimi and Reena
We also had our Tang Yuan on last Sunday. Since most of us didn't go back to hometown, they decided to have our own Winter Solstice 'reunion' instead. Here's the photo...
There was also a small farewell party for our Chemistry lecturer Puan Hana.

Now here I am, in my cozy bedroom in Muar enjoying my peaceful Chrsitmas Eve. It is indeed very 'peaceful' because I have no activities planned... but I don't mind at all! Afterall, where else is better than home sweet home? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment