Today, we were scolded by our teachers!!! Haha, if this had happened last year, I don't know how upset I would be. We were told to stand in front of all the chinese girls! Really, sometimes you have to be more 'thick-faced'. Feeling bad just because you're scolded doesn't sound worthy for me. What important is what you've learnt, not how upset you've felt. Well, it wasn't entirely our fault. Maybe I should be a little bit more afraid of the teachers, then I would have gone to the assembly site in time. I was so busy studying History that I didn't even look up when I ask my friends whether we should go. Some people did go... but I really hardly noticed anyone going, except Kai Xin, but I thought she was just being... hp (no offence). Why it didn't occur in my mind that those people were going for assembly? Why I didn't thought of the possibility of being scolded? I'm usually the one who worries about this kind of things... maybe I was just too occupied with that History.
I don't think any teacher would believe this 'excuse', but it's true. Sometimes the truth is the hardest to believe... so I'm not complaining about them.
Alright, we should have gone to the assembly site, but I can't disagree more on teacher saying that we were panic because we didn't read the day before. HAHAHA... they had no idea how I (and probably a lot of other people) tried to fight back my tiredness to study. I've actually studied last week but it just didn't stick into my brain. And the teacher said she was angry because our faces told her that we were not feeling guilty at all. Hm...
Anyway, today's History's a complete failure. I simply invented and wrote down whatever occured in my mind.
Afternoon. We went to look for 'formal' dress. Honestly, it's not that I dont like pretty skirts, but I just don't feel like 'myself' wearing skirts. You know, I've always been a bit of a 'tom boy', haha... At last, we just bought some plain ones, since it's supposed to be 'formal'.
Tomorrow I'm going for an useless Add Maths competition. I really don't know what's the point, so although I'm feeling slightly guilty now, I haven' done any exercise at all...
No comments:
Post a Comment