've just been to my cousin Man's blog (
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/xmanman ). She talked a lot about her holiday in USA. My two cousins and my grandparents are currently at my uncle's house in Cupertino, California. It's about 1 hour from San Francisco. She went for horse riding!! How I hope I'd have the chance, too. Talking about USA, I can't help but think about my cousin Alexa. She's an American. I mean, she lives there and she talks like one of the 10-year-old American girls we see in movies. It's freaky sometimes. She's absolutely cute now. I think, maybe with a little bit of professional make-up, she could be a movie star, haha. But sometimes, when I see news about some Hollywood teenage stars getting drunk, partying and all those stuff, I'd think: Will Alexa become like Lindsay Lohan? Afterall, America isn't exactly a place for teens. Hahaha... of course it's stupid to think so. Alexa is only a normal cute 8-year-old.
I like her, and my uncle aunty. Definitely not because there're Americans... they just make me feel that I have a connection with something out of Malaysia. I never like the feeling of staying in one place, knowing about one place, feel and smell one place, but not the rest of the world. If I have loads and loads and loads of money, I won't spend them on expensive branded things. I'll use it to travel around the world and take a lot of photos home!
The Golden Gate
No comments:
Post a Comment